Thursday, January 29, 2015

Epic 2015

Today was a particularly momentous day. It is truly astounding how quickly we adapt to changes, since getting my greenie my life has been a whirlwind (in the most amazing way possible). This is not a brag post, let me remind you just three years ago I was about to pack my things up and move back to Mexico for good. While I had no problem getting used to this new life, it still feels very unreal and I constantly have to pinch myself to remind myself this is real.

This is going to be the year I'll be seeing the other side of the globe, twice! Today, I came home to find an envelope on my desk with. . . wait for it . . . my visa for Vietnam!!! It is the very first visa since Freedom Day. Granted, not the official first visa because my very first visa was to the U.S. when I was a wee one. But since my new life, this Vietnam visa is the very first I am getting! I am so lucky to be visiting this place with one of my dearest friends, thanks for being so awesome!

The second place I'll be visiting is one I honestly never even had on my radar, not for this year, never honestly thought about visiting it at all. Switzerland is the second lucky place that will be seeing me this year. Man oh man, these next few months are certainly going to be a pair of memorable ones. I am ecstatic!

Thanks for stopping by.

MUCH LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment